Prince of Wales Opera Coat in Brown
- Care & Info
This coat is vintage-inspired from the opera coats of the 1950s. It is cut from rescued remnant of a borrowed-from-the-boys brown prince of wales.
The large spread shirt collar can be worn folded or straight up for an elongated silhouette. The dropped shoulders give it a relaxed fit. This piece has a structured shape with gently puffed three quarter-length sleeves. Wear it open for a perfect layered look or belted for a more cinched and fitted look.
The leftovers from this coat were rescued to create tote bags.
- This piece is only available in one size
- Fitted across the shoulders, falls oversized over the body
- Designed for an oversized fitting style
- Samantha is 6ft/1.80m, is a size UK14/US12/EU42 and wears size M/L
- Nalina is 6ft/1.80m, is a size Small UK4/US2/EU36, and wears size XS/S
Care & Info
- Buttons fastening through the front
- Dropped shoulders
- Wide, three-quarter sleeves
- 100% wool
- Viscose lining
- Dry clean only