Sc1 | Zero Waste Double Belt Bag with Clip Pouches in Tan and Blue Denim
Description: Double belt bag with removable pouches in Rescued Camel Leather & Blue Denim scrap fabric (included hand sanitizer container and no-touch tool)
Streamlined and statement-making, this belt double-bag will become your hands-free favorite. Made from rescued camel leather and blue denim from scrap fabric, it is a symbolism of circularity and environment protection.
Wear it as a belt bag with its belt or snap it on your own belt, replace the belt by a purse strap or chain and wear it as a sling bag or crossbody.
It features two pouches. The larger pouch can hold a wallet, card holder, lip balm, hand-sanitizer (and a little snack bar). Stow your phone and subway card inside the smaller pouch and get going. The smaller pouch has two pockets and can fit up to an iPhone 11 Plus or a Galaxy S20 Ultra. It has snap buttons for fast and easy closures and a logo-stamped vegan leather strap.
Included with the belt bag, a hand sanitizer container, a buckle to hold your belongings and hung your mask and a no-touch tool to open doors, activate touchscreens and push buttons with no contact. This belt double-bag is the perfect companion for all outdoors errands making all anti-COVID essentials within easy reach.
- Big Pouch: Length 5" (13 cm) | Height 8.5" (21 cm) | Width 1" (2.5 cm)
- Small Pouch: Length 4" (10 cm) | Height 8" (20 cm)
Care & Info
- Rescued camel leather.
- Rescued Blue Denim from scrap fabric.
- With leather, being the beautiful, organic material that it is, comes the potential for slight variances in color and small character marks. Please be advised that when you purchase, you are acknowledging that you will receive a one-of-a-kind item that may vary slightly from what is pictured.
- We recommend banana peels to clean and maintain the beauty of your one-of-a-kind piece.