Checked Wool Double Breasted Blazer in Tartan Tweed
- Care & Info
This Checked Wool Double Breasted Blazer in tartan wool is an indispensable versatile wardrobe staple that will stand the test of time. It is trimmed from a vintage-inspired wool material, with a relaxed silhouette, for comfort, but highlighting the body's natural shape.
This blazer has sharp peak lapels and angular padded shoulders. The front is decorated with recycled paper buttons, borrowed from menswear. It comes with removable black sleeve garters for effortless rolled sleeves that holds into place. The sleeve garters are hand woven from black silk and hand beaded. They can be used with any other long sleeves jacket or top.
This timeless blazer is tailored to be premium from recycled fabric and materials in an effort to create positive ripples in both the environment and fashion scene.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Tailored to be worn oversized
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Peaked lapel
- Internal shoulder pads
- Button fastenings through double-breasted front
- G is 5.4ft/1.65m, is a size XSmall UK2/US0/EU34, and wears size S/M
- Hand woven silk sleeve garter included
- Pink, black, orange and beige Tartan wool
- Fully lined
- Rescued vintage leather buttons
- 100% Wool
- 100% silk Lining
- Dry clean