C4 | Boxxy Opera coat: black and silver
Description: Floral silk brocade boxy opera coat in black and silver
This coat is vintage inspired from the opera coats of the 1950s. The luxurious fabric gives it a sleek and refined feel, yet it can be styled in a very edgy rock' n roll way.
The large spread shirt collar can be worn folded or straight up for an elongated silhouette. The dropped shoulders give it a relaxed fit. This piece has a structured shape with gently puffed three quarter-length sleeves. Wear it open for a perfect layered look or belted for a more cinched and fitted look.
- This piece is only available in one size
- Fitted across the shoulders, falls oversized over the body
- Designed for an over-sized fitting style
- Model is 5ft 8in/1.78m, is a size UK04/US0/EU32 and wears a one size garment
Care & Info
- Silk brocade
- Dropped shoulders
- Wide, three-quarter sleeves
- Nylon lining
- Metal buttons
- Dry clean only