C4 | Oversized Opera Coat in Black and White
Description: Oversized Boxy Opera Coat in Black and White Floral Silk Brocade
This coat is vintage inspired from the opera coats of the 1950s. The luxurious fabric gives it a sleek and refined feel, yet it can be styled in a very edgy rock' n roll way.
The large spread shirt collar can be worn folded or straight up for an elongated silhouette. The dropped shoulders give it a relaxed fit. This piece has a structured shape with gently puffed three quarter-length sleeves. Wear it open for a perfect layered look or belted for a more cinched and fitted look.
Mission statement: This coat is manufactured with rescued scraps from silk. The leftovers from the coat were reused to make several mini bags. Pair it with the Mini Satchel Bag, or the Enveloppe Belt Bag
- This piece is only available in one size
- Fitted across the shoulders, falls oversized over the body
- Designed for an over-sized fitting style
- Model is 5ft 8in/1.78m, is a size UK04/US0/EU32 and wears a one size garment
Care & Info
- Silk brocade
- Dropped shoulders
- Wide, three-quarter sleeves
- Nylon lining
- Metal buttons
- Dry clean only