1969 Flared Pants in Peach Orange Lace
Description: Flared pants in peach orange cotton blend corded lace
There's a Romantic Rock vibe to the lace collection, and these pants in particular recall styles from the early '70s.
Cut with a high rise, they fit slightly close through the upper leg and flare out toward the cuffs to create the illusion of endless legs. The scalloped hems are finished with eyelash trims. The waist features an elastic band in the back for a pull-on option and extra comfort. They are half lined and ideal for the warmer days ahead of us.
Style them with a tank and temper the length with strappy sandals or pair them with their matching blazer for a fabulous night outfit.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be fitted at the waist, loose over the leg
- Model is 5ft 9in/1.80m, is a size UK08/US4/EU36 and wears a size S
Care & Info
- Peach Orange cotton-blend corded lace
- Button closure and concealed zip fastening at front
- Half lined
- Peach Orange rayon lining
- Dry clean or Handwash with delicate soap and hang to dry